This allows us to:
- Act as an ICP (Independent Connection Provider) for LV & HV electrical installations
- An SLO (Self Lay Organisation) for water networks
- A UIP (Utility Independent Provider) for low and medium pressure gas connections under the Competition in Connections schemes for the statutory undertakers
Crown Utilities is a NERS, GIRS, WIRS and MURS accredited company which also have successfully achieved ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 as well as being listed with the Gas Safe Register.
Our team of industry experts have a mix of experience, which has been obtained from network owned companies.
Our aim is to provide our clients with:
- A dedicated Professional Team
- One Point of Contact
- A Qualified and experienced Construction Expert
- Excellent Quality Procedures
- Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Complete piece of mind for all your utility requirements
Crown Utilities understand the frustration that the construction and development industry faces therefore we are focused on behaving with integrity, fairness and observance of all legal requirements.
Here at Crown Utilities we can assist you with onsite design and management of Gas, Water, Electric and Multi utility supplies and we can also advise on feasibility studies, way leaves, utility diversions, legal issues and any problems arising from a lack of response with the incumbent electric, water and gas companies.
Crown Utilities is a UK leading multi utility company specialising in electric connections, gas connections and water connections. We provide bespoke multi utility design, project management and multi utility installation service for both domestic and commercial developments. As a national multi utility company, we can provide any multi utility service, including gas services, water services and electricity services anywhere in the country and at very competitive prices.