We are passionate about everything we do for our customers and are looking for like minded utility qualified and experienced people to join our team. If you do not see any vacancies below that match your skills, then please send us your CV in anyway, as we are always looking for talented individuals to join us - email@example.com
Utility Account Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly organised sales professional with excellent client management skills to join our leading business within the utility sector.
We are recruiting Utility Account Managers to keep up the with growth of the rapidly expanding business.
We offer a competitive salary of £18,000 – OTE £25,000 top performers £32,000 +, uncapped commission, early finish at 3.00pm on Fridays, and paid shutdown over the Christmas period.
- Develop inbound, outbound and web-chat enquires into successful, repeat business accounts across multiple utility sectors
- Build long lasting, profitable relationships across a diverse range of clients
- Preparation and deployment of sales bids, assuming full responsibility for closing business deals across multiple utility products
- Assume full responsibility / delivery for monthly targets across an array of KPI’s
- Rapidly link business requirements / value to client needs
- Report all forecast and pipeline metrics effectively and accurately to the Performance Manager
- Where needed, attend pretender meetings on and off site with the client to deliver project proposal
- Demonstrate & deliver exceptional levels of customer service, exceeding both internal and external client needs
- Maintain & manage all internal systems and tools to accurately process accounts / client management
Behaviours / skills:
- Ability to multi task, work under pressure and exceed set targets
- Diverse communication skills, with ability to flex communication based on client profile / need
- Dynamic, energetic, ambitious with a positive attitude
- Excellent deal closer, with exceed target mentality
- Organised, hardworking and focused
- Strong team player with an engaging presence to drive team success
- IT literate, with ability to quickly adapt to internal systems / tools
- Proactive attitude, with ability to deal with the right account, at the right time
- Next level client management skills, with excellent relationship building experience / skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ Sales/Account Management or similar roles
- Strong communication, relationship skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Excellent networking & client management skills.
- Bonus skills: Past experience in the utilities industry preferred.
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission – OTE 25k,
- Top performers c32k+
- Paid Christmas shutdown
- Company pension scheme
- Early finish on Friday
- Staff entertaining and team building events
- Free parking
- Great company culture and a varied role where no day is ever the same
- Discounted gym membership at the Village Hotels
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org